This pattern is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After purchase is complete you will be able to download the file from a link in your account order record. This pattern is for personal use only and is not to be copied or redistributed without permission.
How cute are these adorable quilted Christmas ornaments! Obviously they will look great on your Christmas tree but there are so many ways these shabby style ornaments can be used for the holidays. You can:
- Tie one onto the top of a rustic Christmas gift wrapped in basic kraft paper
- Put a pin on the back and wear it as a holiday coat pin
- Use mini wood clothes pins to attach them to a jute string and hang them as a banner
- Arrange them in a wicker basket and set them on your kitchen counter
- Place them as elements of a rustic style Christmas wreath
These little cutie-pies can be made with all your leftover homespun scraps or they can also be made with regular cotton fabrics since there is no fraying in this pattern. This is a great way to upcycle your scrap bag into holiday crafts. You will basically need two 5" x 5" squares of fabric plus some assorted buttons, snaps and string for each ornament.
This pattern is easy/medium level. Included in this ebook pattern is a materials list, detailed instructions, printable templates to make six different shaped ornaments and tons of full color pictures to guide and encourage you. Enjoy!