This quilt kit is precut into six inch squares and is ready for you to start rag quilting! The finished size of this quilt throw made with 5/8 inch seams will be approximately 40 inches by 50 inches. The fabrics shown in this fabric wheel are the same ones you will receive in this kit.
There are a total of 200+ homespun fabric squares in this kit. This is enough to make your quilt 9 squares by 11 squares.
Instructions are NOT included but they can be viewed online here:
Ragged Homespun Quilt Instructions
The batting insert squares are also NOT included.
- Soft Plaid Homespun Charm Pack assortment
- Makes a quilt throw approx. 40 inches x 50 inches
- 100% cotton homespun fabric
- Steam pressed and rotary cut
- Smoke and pet free environment
- Extra squares always included
- You will receive a total of 200+ six inch squares
- Fabrics are the same as fabric wheel shown here
- Instructions NOT included but can be viewed online here.
- Batting squares NOT included.
The quilt picture shown below is an example of a quilt made using similar homespun fabrics squares. It was made in the rag style with frayed edges. This quilt is not included in the purchase, it is shown for an example only. This homespun fabric is guaranteed to fray well, unlike many other cotton fabrics.
Simple rag quilt instructions to make this style of rag quilt are available online at JubileeHomespun.com. At Jubilee Homespun you wil also find project ideas and instructions especially for these homespun charm packs.