This pattern is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After purchase is complete you will be able to download the file from a link in your account order record. This pattern is for personal use only and is not to be copied or redistributed without permission.
The Old Ragged Cross wall art pattern is a fun, creative way to express your faith in your craft projects and then again in your home when you display the finished product. This wall art can be mounted on a purchased 12" x 24" art canvas or it can be hung on a display rod. See the materials list below.
This pattern is easy level and can be completed rather quickly. The wall art can be easily customized to fit your decor by using your own homespun fabric color choices.
Included in this 39 page digital pattern are pattern pieces, detailed instructions (including instructions for simple ragging of the edges), and lots of step-by-step pictures to guide you.
Homespun fabric is great to craft and sew with because the yard dyed fabric is the same on both sides. There is no front or back.
Materials List for The Old Rugged Cross Wall Art:
- Fabric A – backing fabric, any color: 17” x 29” or approximately ½ yard
- Pattern Piece B – ¼ yard
- Pattern Piece C & H – 3/8 yard
- Pattern Piece D – ¼ yards
- Pattern Piece E – 3/8 yard
- Pattern Piece F – ¼ yard
- Pattern Piece G – 3/8 yard
- Pattern Piece I – ¼ yard
- Pattern Piece J – ¼ yard
- Pattern Piece K – 3/8 yard
- Pattern Piece L – 3/8 yard
- One 12” x 24” painting canvas mounted on frame (optional)