The fabric in this quilt kit is precut into 6" squares and is ready for you to start rag quilting! The finished size of this quilt throw made with 5/8" seams will be approximately 40" by 50". Most of the fabrics included are the same fabrics shown in the sample quilt. Colors are primitive red, heritage blue and a dark off white neutral color.
There are a total of 200+ homespun fabric squares in this kit. This is enough to make your quilt 9 squares X 11 squares or 10 squares X 10 squares.
Instructions are included and they can also be viewed online here: Ragged Homespun Quilt Instructions
The batting insert squares are also NOT included.
- American Heritage Homespun Charm Pack assortment
- Makes a quilt throw approx 40" x 50"
- 100% cotton homespun fabric
- Steam pressed and rotary cut
- Extra squares always included
- You will receive a total of 200+ six inch squares
- Occasional substitutions may occur based on fabric availability.
- Batting squares NOT included.
- If you chose to add batting, you will need one crib size pack of low loft batting. Polyester or cotton both work well.
Please remember that this product is a quilt KIT, not a finished quilt throw.