How cute are these adorable quilted Christmas ornaments!? They will look great on your Christmas tree but there are also so many other ways these shabby style ornaments can be used for the holidays.
- Tie one onto the top of a rustic Christmas gift wrapped in basic kraft paper
- Put a pin on the back and wear it as a holiday coat pin
- Use mini wood clothes pins to attach them to a jute string and hang them as a banner
- Arrange them in a wicker basket and set them on your kitchen counter
- Place them as elements of a rustic style Christmas wreath
These little cuties can be made with all your leftover homespun scraps or they can also be made with regular cotton fabrics since there is no fraying in this pattern. This is a great way to upcycle your scrap bag into holiday crafts. You will basically need two 5" x 5" squares of fabric plus some assorted buttons, snaps, and string for each ornament.
This pattern is easy/medium level. Included in this pattern is a materials list, detailed instructions, templates to make six different shaped ornaments, and tons of pictures to guide and encourage you. Enjoy!